Sponsor - Industrial Access, Inc.
Deadline: April 30th, 2018
Industrial Access, Inc. will award a $3,000 scholarship to one student that is or will be enrolled in an engineering school or field of study. As an advocate of higher education, Industrial Access, Inc. is looking forward to helping a dedicated engineering student with their academic finances in the upcoming 2018/19 school year. We will be awarding a $3,000 scholarship to a deserving student who displays a passion for the engineering field, has a good academic record in High School and who has significant volunteer activity.
Students who qualify will be studying engineering with a track in environmental, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical, chemical, project management, architectural or management.
Applicants must provide the following to be considered for the scholarship:
• A completed application (online)
• An official copy of your current academic transcript
• An essay of 500-1000 words discussing one of the topics listed on the application
• Documented volunteer hours with contact information for the organization
• Application must be submitted by April 30th, 2018
• Application must originate from a participating college or university that has listed our link on the school's website in accordance with the instructions provided to each school.
Tuesday, March 20 to 12:00am
Wednesday, March 21 to 12:00am
Thursday, March 22 to 12:00am
Friday, March 23 to 12:00am
Saturday, March 24 to 12:00am
Sunday, March 25 to 12:00am
Monday, March 26 to 12:00am
Tuesday, March 27 to 12:00am
Wednesday, March 28 to 12:00am
Thursday, March 29 to 12:00am
Friday, March 30 to 12:00am
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144