Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
Eligibility – All applicants must:
- Prove full-time enrollment during the spring and/or summer semester with a school transcript no older than January 1.
- Intend to continue a full-time enrollment status in the fall semester. Proof of enrollment or acceptance to new school must be provided.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at a university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care.
- Have an active .edu email address for the university or college they attend.
How to enter:
- Submit a 750- to 1,000-word essay on the assigned topic: What do you feel are the three most critical issues facing the health care industry today and what ideas would you put into place to help address them?
- Email your official transcript, essay, the signed Application and the terms and conditions PDF to Scholarship@LaserSpineInstitute.com
- Scholarship entry is open from August 15 to June 15, annually.
- Your completed application must be sent by June 15, annually.
- Winning applicant will be selected by August 1, annually and notified by email on or before that date.
- Scholarship awarded by August 15, annually.
Tuesday, March 20
More dates through June 15, 2018
Wednesday, March 21
Thursday, March 22
Friday, March 23
Saturday, March 24
Sunday, March 25
Monday, March 26
Tuesday, March 27
Wednesday, March 28
Thursday, March 29
Friday, March 30
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144