Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
Eligibility – All applicants must:
- Prove full-time enrollment during the spring and/or summer semester with a school transcript no older than January 1.
- Intend to continue a full-time enrollment status in the fall semester. Proof of enrollment or acceptance to new school must be provided.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at a university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care.
- Have an active .edu email address for the university or college they attend.
How to enter:
- Submit a 750- to 1,000-word essay on the assigned topic: What do you feel are the three most critical issues facing the health care industry today and what ideas would you put into place to help address them?
- Email your official transcript, essay, the signed Application and the terms and conditions PDF to Scholarship@LaserSpineInstitute.com
- Scholarship entry is open from August 15 to June 15, annually.
- Your completed application must be sent by June 15, annually.
- Winning applicant will be selected by August 1, annually and notified by email on or before that date.
- Scholarship awarded by August 15, annually.
Friday, June 15
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144