3rd Annual "Go For The Gold" Award!
Sponsor - Industrial Access, Inc.
Deadline: April 30th, 2019
Industrial Access, Inc. will award a $3,000 scholarship to one student that is or will be enrolled in an engineering school or field of study. As an advocate of higher education, Industrial Access, Inc. is looking forward to helping a dedicated engineering student with their academic finances in the upcoming 2018/19 school year. We will be awarding a $3,000 scholarship to a deserving student who displays a passion for the engineering field, has a good academic record in High School and who has significant volunteer activity.
Students who qualify will be studying engineering with a track in environmental, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical, chemical, project management, architectural or management.
Applicants must provide the following to be considered for the scholarship:
• A completed application (online)
• An official copy of your current academic transcript
• An essay of 500-1000 words discussing one of the topics listed on the application
• Documented volunteer hours with contact information for the organization
• Application must be submitted by April 30th, 2018
• Application must originate from a participating college or university that has listed our link on the school's website in accordance with the instructions provided to each school.
Wednesday, February 20
More dates through April 30, 2019
Thursday, February 21
Friday, February 22
Saturday, February 23
Sunday, February 24
Monday, February 25
Tuesday, February 26
Wednesday, February 27
Thursday, February 28
Friday, March 1
Saturday, March 2
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144