Annual Prevounce Preventive Health Scholarship Program
There will be two scholarships available for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- One (1) scholarship valued at $1,000 will be awarded to an undergraduate student (individuals entering or in an undergraduate program) pursuing a career in healthcare.
- One (1) scholarship valued at $1,500 will be awarded to a graduate student pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health.
The scholarship program here at Prevounce is competitive and will be based upon leadership, academics, and achievements. Only attendees of U.S.-based educational institutions are eligible for these scholarships and all funds will be disbursed directly to the institution.
- Must be pursuing a career in healthcare or a health related field
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based undergraduate program in fall 2021
- Must be pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based graduate program in fall 2021
Friday, October 15, 2021
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144