Our mission at Antibodies.com is to support life science research and help advance our understanding of biology and the causes of disease.
Part of this mission involves supporting the next generation of life scientists by offering internships, work experience, and scholarships.
Twice a year we award a $1,000 stipend to a student in the Unites States to help cover their tuition fees.
To be eligible for the Antibodies Annual Life Science Scholarship:
1) Candidates must be majoring in a Life Science field.
2) Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate student.
3) Candidates must attend an accredited institution that is a partner in this campaign.
4) Candidates must answer all questions in the application form.
5) Applications must be submitted by the 1st March 2019 or the 1st August 2019.
Thursday, July 18
Friday, July 19
Saturday, July 20
Sunday, July 21
Monday, July 22
Tuesday, July 23
Wednesday, July 24
Thursday, July 25
Friday, July 26
Saturday, July 27
Sunday, July 28
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144
No recent activity