Scholarship Deadline: June 20, 2019
Scholarship Value: $2,500
Number of Scholarships - 15
To be eligible for the Automotive Women's Association Scholarships:
1) Applicants for consideration of this scholarship must be accepted to a college or university.
2) Applicants must have and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA during a scholarship funded semester.
3) If an applicant cannot accept the scholarship or if education is interrupted, the status of funds will be reviewed by AWAF Scholarship Committee.
4) The scholarship funds awarded will be valid at the college or university to be used toward tuition and fees.
5) The scholarship check will be awarded in the name of the applicant and the educational institution.
6) Scholarship awards will be chosen by application. The AWAF Scholarship Committee may conduct interviews.
7) Applicant must give written or electronic notification of acceptance within five (5) days of award notification.
8) This scholarship is open to North American citizens.
Thursday, June 20
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144
No recent activity