HomeTheorys Offers $ 2,000 Scholarship for students who are Art and design students, especially interior design students.
Our scholarship fund aims to help students get the education and profession of their dreams, so we are offering USD 2000 scholarship to any college students who are interested in interior design, and who have the enthusiasm and specific ideas in the areas:
1) Interior Decorating
3) Home design
4) Interior Design
Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
We offer three terms of submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
1. Term – 1: 25 August – 30 October
2. Term – 2: 25 November- December 29
3. Term- 3: 25 March 2020- 30 June 2020
Winners announced 17/07/20
1) Please attach your photo along with your Essay
2) Attach scanned copies of documents that prove your identity.
3) Attach the documents confirming your enrollment in college or institute
Recommendations for writing an Essay:
1) You must choose a topic for your essay.
2) Your Essay must be at least 2500 words.
3) Use photos and images
4) Use headings and subheadings
5) You can tell in your Essay about your Interior Design ideas and use your own examples of Design solutions.
1) How to apply?
To apply for participation in the competition, please fill out the application form at the bottom of the page. Indicate your full name, email, phone number. Attach all necessary copies of documents as well as your Essay.
2) By what criteria will your work be evaluated?
Our team of experienced designers will choose the winner. We will take into account
1) The quality and literacy of the letter
2) Originality of ideas
3) Logic and clarity
5) Understanding the topic
3) How can a winner receive a scholarship?
The winner will be notified by email and phone. The winner will be announced on 07/17/20. Within 14 days, the winner must answer us for a receiving scholarship of $ 2,000.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144