HORTICULTURE/BOTANY: KATHRYN GIARRATANI SCHOLARSHIP FUND OF THE WESTERN PA HERB SOCIETY
- Attend Arcadia University, Chatham University, Delaware Valley College, Elizabethtown College, Keystone College, Messiah College, Pennsylvania State University, Philadelphia University, Temple University-Ambler College, Villanova University, or Wilson College as a full-time junior or senior OR be in a graduate program.
- Pursue a degree or studies in bachelor of science or a post-graduate degree in horticulture, botany, sustainability or related field.
- Have the ability to attend a meeting of the Western PA unit of the Herb Society and/or visit the herb gardens maintained by the Unit in Mellon Park and Old Economy Village.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Preference will be given to students who are residents of Western Pennsylvania.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a list of botany/horticulture/sustainability-related extracurricular projects.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
Sunday, March 31
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144