MusicAuthority’s Annual Music Lovers Scholarship
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1200-1500 word essay answering the following questions:
1. How has music influenced your life, passions, ambitions?
2. How is music a part of your education?
3. What is your favorite type of music or musician to listen to while studying?
- Please write a brief biography (300-500 words) that will be posted on our site if you are selected as the winner.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Monday, April 1
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144