National Space Club Scholarship
Provided to a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student with definite plans to pursue a career in the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields.
Once you're received your login information: Edit Application
If you have forgotten your login password, complete the first page of the online application again (see below), and you will be prompted to receive your login credentials again.
Since 2013, The National Space Club and Foundation has offered the opportunity for a student to give the keynote address at the National Space Club and Foundation's annual Goddard Memorial Dinner, one of the space industry's most prestigious gatherings. The student must intend to pursue a career in the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields, be academically strong and excel in public speaking.
In addition to speaking at the Goddard Memorial Dinner, the individual selected will also receive a scholarship, in the amount of $10,000. This scholarship is awarded to a U.S. citizen, and is open to seniors in High School through graduate students studying at an accredited educational institution in the United States, who has definite plans to pursue a career in the STEM fields.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- The scholarship is open to seniors in high school through graduate students.
- The applicant must have the intention of pursuing a career in the STEM fields and plan to attend an accredited U.S. college or university to follow a course of study to pursue a career in the STEM field, with a preference for those with space related interests.
- The applicant can only use the $10,000.00 scholarship towards tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- The applicant must not have previously spoken at the Dr. Robert H. Goddard Memorial Dinner.
- The applicant may apply for any of the scholarships offered by the National Space Club and Foundation (Olin E Teague Scholarship and/or Keynote Scholarship) in the same year, but may only win one in the same year.
- Completed application and video must be uploaded to the National Space Club and Foundation website by December 2, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
- The unofficial transcript and letters of recommendation must be combined into a single PDF; this can be done using a scanner or by going to a print shop like Kinkos. Please note, the National Space Club reserves the right to request original stamped/signed copies of the transcript at any point during the application process.
- If chosen to continue, the recipient must be available to speak with the NSCF executive committee for a live audition via video conference on January 17, 2020.
- The recipient must be available to speak at the 2020 Goddard Memorial Dinner on March 20, 2020. Travel and lodging for the recipient and one guest will be provided by the National Space Club and Foundation.
- Scholarship check will be provided to the college or university made payable to the applicable college or university no later than June 15, 2020.
- Non-recipients will not be notified. Applicants may check www.spaceclub.org for announcement of the scholarship winner.
To apply, you must complete the online application.
For more information about the National Space Club and Foundation Keynote Scholarship, please contact National Space Club and Foundation at 202-547-0060 or email email@example.com.
Monday, December 2, 2019
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144