In order to apply for our annual scholarship program, students must meet the following criteria and complete the steps described below.
1. Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
2. Be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States.
3. Applicant’s field of study must be related to Engineering, Science, Math, Physics, Economics or Business Management.
Deadline and Awards Announcement
1. The deadline to apply is August 1st, 2019 by 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
2. The winner will be announced at pixelplex.io/scholarship on August 31st, 2019 and notified by phone and email.
1. Choose from one of these two prompts:
a) Describe how blockchain technology will change our lives, economy, and the world.
b) Describe how artificial intelligence will advance five years from now and what impact it will have on our lives.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
a) “PixelPlex Scholarship Award: Applicant’s Name” in the subject field.
b) Attached essay in Word or PDF document.
c) The essay’s length should be at least 500 words.
d) Full name (if under 18, parent or guardian name as well), college or university name, expected year of graduation, phone number, email address, proof of attendance or acceptance.
Thursday, August 1
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144
No recent activity