Chairish is offering a scholarship designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, we will award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Good luck!
Award: $2,500 Deadlines: January 1st and June 30th
Chairish is committed to helping college students achieve their dreams. If you are overcoming obstacles to earn a college degree, we want to hear from you! Students from all majors are encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to applicants pursuing design and engineering- related fields. Students must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply:
* Minimum 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA
* Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students.
* Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
* This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.
Tips for writing an exceptional essay:
* Answer all the questions.
* Think about what makes you and your situation unique.
* Share a personal anecdote so we can get to know you.
* Ask someone else to read it before you submit. Is the writing clear? Does your story excite them?
* Use a word counter (available in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or free websites) to check that your essay is 500 words or less.
* Proofread again.
Questions about our scholarship program? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 6
Friday, May 7
Saturday, May 8
Sunday, May 9
Monday, May 10
Tuesday, May 11
Wednesday, May 12
Thursday, May 13
Friday, May 14
Saturday, May 15
Sunday, May 16
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144