The H&P Veterans helping Veterans Scholarships
The disability attorneys at Hill & Ponton are honored to represent veterans. To give back even more, they are now offering four $1,000 scholarships to help veterans further their education and enter a career field that would, in turn, help other veterans.
To get the latest information on the 2020 Hill & Ponton Veterans’ Scholarships, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.
- Four $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Two scholarships will be awarded in the fall, two in the spring
- Application Deadline: May 1st and November 1st
- Awards will be announced June 15th and December 15th
How to Apply
- Applicants must be veterans of the armed forces and must plan to use their education to help fellow veterans
- Applicants must provide their personal information and a statement of 300 words or fewer on how the applicant plans to use his or her education toward helping veterans
- We verify service and character of discharge with a DD-214
- Scholarships will be paid directly to the school (Applicant’s should have attended/or already be attending school)
Sunday, November 1
White Corners: Financial Aid: Scholarships
4201 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144